| Activities & Attractions|
Nature & Adventures
Services & Accommodations
North West Territories,
Site Matches (10)
- Anderson's Lodge [Website | Summary]
Just imagine the thrill of a HUGE Northern Pike on the end of your line, diving into the depths of the cool, sparkling water. And casting into the kind of productive weed beds found only on the legendary Lac Seul. Fish 5 species on 9 lakes.
P.O. Box 1058 Sioux Lookout ON P8T 1B7
807-737-1279 or 1-800-465-1098
- Northwest Ontario's Sunset Country Travel Association [Website | Summary]
Northen Pike is just one of the many species of fish that are available in our lakes.
P.O. Box 647W Kenora ON P9N 3X6
807-468-5853 or 1-800-665-7567
- Tomahawk Resort [Website | Summary]
Northern Pike are numerous at Tomahawk. They are fun to catch and can be caught on most any type of lures: spoons & spinner baits most often used. Open season all year.
Box 29 Sioux Narrows ON P0X 1N0
807-226-5622 or 800-465-1091
- Goose Bay Camp [Website | Summary]
Goose Bay Camp is one of Ontario's premier Northen Pike fishing locations.
Box 68W Ear Falls ON P0V 1T0
(807) 222-3313 or 800-667-5208
- Nordic Lodge [Website | Summary]
Canada is famous for its wiley Northern Pike! Do battle with one of these monsters and land a trophy-size fish.
Box 2028 Saskatoon SK S7K 3S7
- Ross' Camp [Website | Summary]
Northern pike abound! Lots in the 5 lb. range with good opportunity to play one 15 lbs.
RR# 2, Box 47 Emo ON P0W 1E0
807-428-2018 or 1-800-363-2018
- Igloo Lake Lodge [Website]
1219 Prince Charles Dr. Kingston ON K7M 5J9
613-384-3474 or 709-682-8663
- Fresh Water Fishing Canada [Website]
- Tip Top Wilderness Lodge [Website]
P.O. Box 310 Atikokan ON P0T 1C0
- Donnelly's Minnitaki Lodge [Website]
P.O. Box 278B Sioux Lookout ON P8T 1A3
1-807-737-2399 or 1-800-563-5423